Re: sendmail configuration

Hi,

      Just open /etc/mail/sendmail.cf

      search for daemonportoptions

      add one more to bind the ip of your NIC.

      O DaemonPortOptions=Port=smtp,Addr=192.168.10.11, Name=MTA

      next edit /etc/mail/access file and allow relay for your network.

      192.168.1        RELAY

      now run

     makemap hash access < access

     our mailserver is  ready, however you need to define the domain to be
used
     on the mailserver in sendmail.cf see the parameters DH and DM.
      Well, this is just good for a smtp server.

regards,
Krishna

Krishna Shekhar, RHCE
Network/Systems Engineer