Re: Red Hat Professional Workstation

On Thursday 06 November 2003 08:49 am, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

> Personally, I'll figure out what my systems will be running in two
> years, in approximately 1.75 years. <grin>

Some of us don't have that luxury, Rodolfo.

Similarly to at least a few of us, I run hosting control panels, and I
run them on what they require.

Right now that's still RHL7.3 for me, so it's most likely going to be
Fedora-Legacy for updates.

I'd love to choose an upgrade path, but I'm still waiting for support
from the control panel vendors.

In the meantime, I'm building three systems this week, and on all three
it's RHL7.3.  Not that I'd rather have something newer, but that I need
something supported by my control panel vendors.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation