RE: Follow-up - RH9 - Sound, ethernet, and video are not detected on new MSI motherboard?

Mark,

Glad it helped.  I think the gotcha with your card was that it is
a "CT".  That little detail helped look it up on Intel's site, tho.

I'd use the same approach in tracking the issues with your sound
and video.

-Steve

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&Inst=Yes&ProductID=1070&DwnldID=2897

> -Steve