Re: Red Hat Professional Workstation

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Ed Wilts wrote:
<snip>
> > Also will I be
> > able to do up2date and leave the rpms so I can install them to machines
> > that have no internet access.
>
> Not unless you also buy subscriptions for those other systems.

But if I buy subscriptions will there be away to update them so my systems
that are on the internet and my systems that are not on the net are in the
same state.
> > Can you upgrade from RH7.3 to RHPW or do
> > you have to start from scratch.
>
> You have to do a fresh install.

So will it be possible to upgrade from RH7.3 to Fedora? Hopefully
someone will sell cds since I have dialup access if I decide to
go that way.
                        Thanks
                        Linda Hanigan