RE: Anyone planning to use Fedora in production?

Yeah, the first Fedora release was supposed to come out yesterday (Nov.
3rd), but the website says "November 3 2003 - General Availability
Delayed due to respin for several days, will be available as soon as
possible. "

So it looks like we'll have to wait for a few....

nw

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

--
"An opinion is like an asshole - everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan, The Dead Pool - 1988.

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. My views or opinions presented are solely those of the author (Nick White-nwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx) and do not necessarily represent those of the company.