Re: Anyone planning to use Fedora in production?

At 19:58 11/3/2003, Michael Mansour wrote:
Hi Guys,

Fedora general release should be out any day now, am
just wondering if anyone is planning to use this
release in a production environment?

I will immediately put Fedora Core 1 and Sun StarOffice 7 into two desktops at my office for a test environment. I do not fear stability issues in Fedora; rather, I am hoping that the advances made thus far in both Linux and StarOffice are enough to begin migration of some users to Linux on the desktop. I will also put Fedora on my home desktop (which is very much a "production" machine for me).

I am still evaluating options (RHPW, RHEL-ES, RHEL-WS, Fedora) for SOHO servers. I am not considering any other Linux distributions at this time.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx