Re: NT domain to Linux ??

Thanks for all the info ,
Yes  I am thinking of taking all windows desktops out of the environment , but
yes there will be some windows based laptops in the network too.
Since i am new to LDAP , b4 i get started i wanted to clear a few things .

LDAP can be used in assigning network resource permission ???
for profile scripts where shall i look ?

Cheers!

--

Syed Atif Ali
Desk: 971 4 3911914