RE: Can you use Apache with RH9?

At 12:48 11/3/2003, you wrote:
My guess is that someone at RedHat tried to patch or install a later
version then 2.0.40 on RH9.
They either know how to do it, or know why it does not work.
This info would save me all the $$ we are hemorraging with RH9.
Never had any issues like this with other *nix's.

Send email directly to the following people:

Tom Callaway <tcallawa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Matthew Galgoci <mgalgoci@xxxxxxxxxx>

Include lots of detail as to why specifically you have this problem (to avoid reactions like mine) and ask for help. Mention that I specifically suggested you contact them (that way, if in some case it bugs them to be bugged, it's my fault not yours).

Tom and Matthew may or may not specifically be able to help you, but they both work at Red Hat and I can testify they are both damned nice people. Hopefully they can either help you or put you in contact with someone who can do so.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx