Rediscovering my internet connection.

Hi all,

I've been scouring the net and can't seem to come up with a solution so
hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.

I have a machine running Redhat 7.2 which had until recently been connecting
to the net via an internal modem and sharing the connection with other
machines. However, I've recently upgraded to DSL and am using a router to
connect all the machines to the new connection. All is fine except for the
Linux box which is not connecting what do I need to change or alter to
ensure that it will source it's internet connection from the router?

Thanks in anticipation.

Alex