Re: [ADMIN] list cleanups

Matthew Galgoci wrote:
<snip>
Fyi, we're down to ~3500 active subscribers at the moment, down from 4000 and
change. The bulk of those that have been removed were dead addresses.

Everyone that written to me via various channels has been replied to, and their
subscription related issues taken care of.

I'd like to enlist the help of two lieutenant from the list to help with list admin
duties. Qualifications are that I must already know you from previous list interactions,
and that you must have displayed clue on the list. Please contact me off list if you
are interested in helping.

Also, I am concidering creating another list called the redhat-sysadmin-list that will
be less of a free for all and concentrate on items of interest to professional system
administors of Linux systems. What do people think about this?

Regards,

Matthew Galgoci

Mathew

I'd be interested in helping out. Don't know if you and I have had interaction before today though. I just searched the archives and found that my first post to this list was slightly more than a year ago, if that's worth anything. With the exception of my sleeping hours, I'm usually sitting at my computer writing code, and checking email (my to my wife's unliking :), so I can cover alot of hours.

John Nichel

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush