Re: [ADMIN] list cleanups

Craig Daters wrote:
On 10/30/03 10:40 AM, "Steven Baeder" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> spoke thusly:

I'm so glad that your sorry I have to sort through 166 emails this morning.
I don't want anything from Red hat anymore.  Fix your problems on your own
time and take me off of any list that you have
Steven Baeder

I don't mean to spark a flame war, but why does everyone have to get so
hostile. Set up a filter to move all the redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx email into a
separate folder. Then the only mail you have to sort through is your own!
Deal with the unwanted redhat mail at your lesiure, that is, if the problem
that somehow got your name on the list does't correct itself before hand.

Craig D.

I think it's been pretty calm. I'm sure there are alot of people out there who were/are suscribed to the list, but had the no mail option checked...alot more than we've heard from on the list. And most that have replied to the list have been pretty calm...probably understanding that this is something which needed to be done, and would only incovience them for a short period of time. But hey, we all know that in any group, there's going to be a few people who consider it a personal insult, and bitch about it until the cows come home. Good riddance to those people I say anyway.

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush