Re: [ADMIN] list cleanups

On 10/30/03 10:40 AM, "Steven Baeder" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> spoke thusly:

> I'm so glad that your sorry I have to sort through 166 emails this morning.
> I don't want anything from Red hat anymore.  Fix your problems on your own
> time and take me off of any list that you have
> Steven Baeder

I don't mean to spark a flame war, but why does everyone have to get so
hostile. Set up a filter to move all the redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx email into a
separate folder. Then the only mail you have to sort through is your own!
Deal with the unwanted redhat mail at your lesiure, that is, if the problem
that somehow got your name on the list does't correct itself before hand.

Craig D.

--

Craig Daters (craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Systems Administrator