From: redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mauro Faccenda
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 4:47 PM
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OpenOffice.org 1.1.0 @ RH9

Hi all,

I'd like to have OOo 1.1.0 with support to Brazilian Portuguese running
in a RH9 box, but I want to have a redhat-like rpm installer. At first,
I tryied to compile the .src.rpm from rawhide (without Brazilian
Portuguese support), but it fails.

Can anyone help me? Or know where should I donwload a rpm compatible
with RH9?

[]'s
	Mauro