Re: [ADMIN] list cleanups

Please reset the nomail option for my preferences restored.

Regards,
Bob Z.

>>> mgalgoci@xxxxxxxxxx 10/29/2003 2:35:24 PM >>>

Hi Folks,

In an effort to clean up the list subscribership, I have turned down
the bounce
hysteresis to a low triggering value and enabled list delivery for
everyone.

I am removing addresses that bounce and the balance that I don't see
bouncing
directly will be removed by the list software automatically.

For people that opted for the nomail option and are now suddenly
getting a deluge of
mail, sincerly I appologize. Simply send me an email asking to have the
nomail option
for your preferences restored or if you want to be removed entirely,
let me know and
I will remove you from the list.

Kind regards,

Matthew Galgoci, list admin for redhat-list

--
Matthew Galgoci
System Administrator

DISCLAIMER:  This e-mail message is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail message.