Problems with VNCSERVER and VPN connections

Hi!!

I've problems with the VNCSERVER. I have the Linux configured to initiate
the session in graphic mode.  If I go to the section of configuration
services, I have marked the VNCSERVER so that be executed automatically, but
the service itself does not raise.  Always I have to go to the console and I
execute #vncserver.  If I return to the services section, I see that if that
is in motion. Exists any problem by the one that himself not the service
raise of the VNCSERVER automatically?  I work with Red Hat 9.

Another question. How can configure a vpn connection with RH9?

Thanks!!!

Sorry for my English!!