Re: redhat-list digest, Vol 1 #8439 - 26 msgs

Good evening

The exact question is : Are there things that I should look out for in
doing a re-install of my Redhat system?

For instance, I have been updating my system using RedHat Network.  I
would like an up2date system after I install.  Is there anything that
could cause a problem with the system running up2date?  Is there
anything that I might not know, being a relative newbie, that could
cause problems in bringing up my system and restoring personal files,
etc.?  I am hoping to benefit from other's knowledge when they did a
re-install.  Thanks.

Jim