Re: Internet address lookup and ssh problem

[root@Linux root]# nslookup
Note:  nslookup is deprecated and may be removed from
future releases.
Consider using the `dig' or `host' programs instead.
Run nslookup with
the `-sil[ent]' option to prevent this message from
appearing.
> type=any
Server:         2-------
Address:        2-------