Re: Thoughts on Fedora

Jeff,

So what's your opinion of RH9, both for commercial and personal use. I upgraded my 7.3 personal systems to 9, after having redhat installed on at least one system since somewhere in the 4's, I think, and I have never had so many things break on an upgrade before. A lot of my problems have been to do with the font changes, and others with the move to a default Unicode environment. There has been much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Peter