De : redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Bilal Dar
Envoyé : dimanche 26 octobre 2003 21:26
À : redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : how to recover grub

Hi,

I have a machine in which i have two OS's, linux and xp. I need to reinstall xp caz its microsft.

If i will reinstall windows i will lose my mbr and wont be getting the dual boot option anymore. I want to know how can i get grub back. I did it once before but i cant recall how i did it. Kindly let me know how to do it.

Thanks in advance