RE: Thoughts on Fedora

At 20:15 10/25/2003, you wrote:
I don't agree with the notion that some how Fedora is going to be any
less stable than the "free" RH9 many use on this list now.

Neither do I. However, to give you something to think about, the "other" argument against Fedora according to some people is that you cannot be sure that "the community" will roll out patches and security updates in a timely fashion. That is a valid concern, since this early in the game we do not yet know how that will be done and speculation is to be expected.

What thoughts would you have on that subject? (Wade or anyone else.)

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx