Re: Secure CRT

At 17:47 10/23/2003, you wrote:
I will looking into the config files and adapt that.

Thanks again
Llaamaboy

Remember that pretty much every option in SecureCRT is and by definition must be supported by the SSH server. So, it stands to reason that you can also use all those features from the SSH client! Be happy... you can definitely and certainly do what you want to do, you just have to do a little learning. :-)

I also suggest that it's a good idea to set up a pair of public/private keys to replace your password. Lots less typing, and overall more secure anyway. That way the "ssh user@host" command gets you into the system without any further typing whatsoever.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx