Application Problems (Permissions?)

Hi,

I am having problems running the Mozilla browser.

When I first installed RedHat, I didn’t choose to install Mozilla. Later, while I was logged in under my personal account (Not root) I installed Mozilla, which obviously asked me for root password.

It seemed to install fine. However, I am unable to run Mozilla under my personal account. It will only allow me to run it when I am root.

I did a chmod –R 755 on the Mozilla directory but it didn’t help.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks