Re: adding title to mpg files.

Forgot to mention that you really should do that with source files, and
not with MPEG files.  MPEGs are already compressed, so you'll get pretty
ugly results, AND it will have to re-encode your movie, degrading the
quality of the whole thing.  Come to think of it, kino only works on .dv
files.  I think cinelerra will handle .mpg files, though.

Jon