Is there a utility like fuser or /usr/proc/bin/pwdx on RedHat 9?

I've got an old busy mount point on /mnt/cdrom, I'd like to find out what PID is on the mount point (I've got way too many xterms to look at them all). In Slolaris "/usr/proc/bin/pwdx PID" or "fuser -fu <directory>" would give me the PID(s). Any utility like this on RedHat 9?
Thanks. -Mark

--
What information consumes is rather obvious: it consumes the attention
of it's recipients. Hence a wealth of information creates a poverty of

The information in this electronic mail message is Trilegiant
Confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee(s). Access to this Internet electronic mail message by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of
any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This
message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission.
By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts
full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about
viruses and other defects. Trilegiant Corporation is not liable for any
loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments.