Re: [SPAM] Why My Mouse do not work on RH9

I'll bet you have a scroll mouse? I had the same problem. I set the mouse to generic 3 button mouse and it now works, without the scroll, of course.

I went thru the same thing a while ago, found no answers, and settled for the above work around.

Harry

Edward Dekkers wrote:

My RH9 System is connected to 2 port Data Transport
Swtich, When i change my switch knob from Linux to
Window and then come back to Linux , my mouse does not
work in linux, I had reported this problem before
also, but unfortunately no one respond to my question.
I never had this type of problem on RH8, Can any one
help me.
I hate to waste my time for mouse issue.

I DISTINCTLY remember a discussion on the KVM issue not long ago. It may not have arisen from your question, but it WAS discussed at length. Maybe people didn't answer you because the discussion had already been opened, discussed and closed?

Check the archives. It wasn't too long ago, and some very valid pointers and tips were made.

Oh, and just something unrelated - I get so much junk mail from yahoo, that I've simply blacklisted yahoo.com. I have no-one legitimate I need to speak to at that spam haven. Maybe a lot of people here do the same so your messages are automatically deleted?

I just happened to see your mail in my junk folder on a routine check.

Regards,
Ed.