Re: procmail expert needed

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 10:18:42PM -0400, Eric Wood wrote:

> if OBSCENE is set, then do nothing cause message went to /dev/null, else
> send the original message to the mailbox.
>
> Any ideas?

IANAE, but I was on the procmail mailing list long enough to see this
same scenario come up several times, and the consensus among the
experts was that this approach is fundamentally flawed. IOW, quick use
of sed to de-htmlize has many pitfalls, and ways to fall over, and no
one on that list recommended trying it. Better to have some scoring
system to flag spam, or to pipe it to w3m (or lynx, etc), and then
parse that. Most of those guys use scoring.

Here's recent mail headers: