RULE (branch of former 'Minimal install RH8?')

There's a lot being said about RULE, and I regret the fact that most of the
things said are pointed out by people who don't know what RULE is.

What it is NOT:
* A distro
* A distro that takes packages made by Redhat and cracks them to fit their
own logo.

What it IS:
* A project that tests which linux apps are better for running on old
hardware boxes (i.e. that take less resources, less memory and still do
their task)
* A project that makes avaidable an installer which picks those apps from
your original redhat iso's.

Really don't see any copyright issues here...

I DO NOT want to start an eternal fedora-like subject, so before saying
anything more about RULE, check their web.

Reven