Re: --detail --export doesn't show all properties

It was a 4-drive RAID5 array missing one drive completely.

But I expected is was an easy thing to fix as "mdadm --detail
/dev/md1xxx" will show the details fine (out of the same information
in memory). But if it's not, maybe just make a note about it and move
on with more important things. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only
one ever needing this feature. And I already implemented a work-around
in my storage-management-system be getting the RAID level etc. from
/proc/mdstat first. A pain to serialize of course but it works now.