Re: --detail --export doesn't show all properties

1: Just because the array is inactive doesn't mean the information is
not valuable, actually it's even more,  as your most likely needs your
attention
2: The information is available and is printed when not doing --export
3: I'm aware of --examine, but why use it when the kernel already read
the superblocks when the disks were initialize, the information is
already there

In my view I don't see any argument for not including the raid level
etc. when the raid is inactive.

I'm building a administration-system where the use of --export is very
handy. I can do work-around calling additional commands to get the
info, but it would be nice if --export just provided the information
in the first place.