Re: best way to replace all disks

I've found an SATA to USB adapter. Currently, i'm replacing properly
one disk at time, to a bigger one,
by converting the 2-way raid1 to a 3way raid1

Seems to work properly, raid is rebuilding with no issue, but kernel
is complaining something:

bio too big device md4 (248 > 240)

should I be worried about this ? Tomorrow i'll remove the  USB
adapter, remove 2 of the old disks, put the new disk directly in the
sata slot and add a new sata disk.