Re: mdadm: unable to grow array more than once

Hi,

I know super block is stored in the end of the device in super 1.0.

I was only trying to use the space I could use but somehow I could

not now. rdev->sectors was 1933615488 at the beginning, which meant

 I could have had 922 GB capacity as the using size, but I didn't, instead, I chose to

use only 5 GB. Then I grew the size to 10 GB successfully. But I could not

grow the array (to only 20 GB) anymore, which means there is a 912 GB space

left unused in this device.

Thanks,

​