Re: mismatch_cnt constantly goes up on ssd+hdd raid1

Roman,

Thanks for the suggestion. I would probably consider keeping TRIM if I
had less free/unpartitioned space on my SSD. Currently all partitioned
space is just a fraction (about 1/3) of total SSD size. In this
situation I prefer to make sure that my raid is consistent than to
prolong the life of SSD a bit.

Thanks,
Boris