Re: mismatch_cnt constantly goes up on ssd+hdd raid1

Neil,
Thanks a lot for all the info and steps to identify the problem.

I have just discovered that I had 'discard' mount option even though I though it wasn't there :-(
After removing 'discard' and forcing 'repair' mismatch_cnt stays 0 even after a bunch of writes and deletes (the most importantly) to the partition. BTW, what are the units in mismatch_cnt? Is it 512 sectors or something else?
AFAIU md could potentially collect info on trimmed sectors/blocks and exclude them from mismatch checking. Could not it?

I'll look at the range of the sectors which are different even when mismatch_cnt is 0.

Thanks again,
Boris