Re: Installing Linux directly onto RAID6 Array...........

Excepting that by incorporating the mdadm.conf into the initramfs I
don't need to assemble the manually array as the information is
already there.  I don't have to risk a superblock overwrite as you go
on to state as I already have the mdguid info......anyway I'm not
certain my way will work....that's the point of doing the testing.