Re: Seeking help fixing a failed array

On Sat, 24 May 2014, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

Your output seems to indicate that you have one drive with an event count that is 6 events off the others. This most likely means it's safe to use --assemble --force in order to make this get accepted.

Actually, it seems you have two drives with event counts that are off, one more than the other. Make sure you only add the drives with the highest event count, then add the last drive later so it gets sync:ed from the other drives. The event count isn't that much off (I believe it was 40 events) even on the most differing one, so even with that your filesystem shouldn't be too much at risk.

Until you have everything under control I wouldn't write the filesystem read/write though, to avoid further problems...

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike@xxxxxxxxx