Re: Seeking help fixing a failed array

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 11:39 AM, Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 24 May 2014, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:
>
>> Your output seems to indicate that you have one drive with an event count
>> that is 6 events off the others. This most likely means it's safe to use
>> --assemble --force in order to make this get accepted.

I am able through some combinations to get mdadm to load "an" array
("an" because I'm pretty sure its using a blank disk), however, I get
errors when trying to mount the filesystem (I have to force the type
(xfs) afterwhich it errors out with invalid superblock).
I have up until this point assumed the array was being built
incorrectly. Is it possible that the filesystem is simply just
corrupt?