Aiming for release of mdadm-3.3.1 next week (early June)

I seem to remember suggesting a while ago that mdadm 3.3.1 would be out
before Easter.  Clearly this didn't happen, but I think I'm now about ready.
So I plan to release mdadm-3.3.1 in the first week of June.  I think it is
mostly ready now, but a few self-tests are complaining and I need to determine
where the fault is.

I've made a few changes to the DDF code just recently - mostly cleaning up
and small adjustments, but if anyone uses DDF and want to double check that
the current code still works for them, I wouldn't object.

I've also added "misc/mdcheck" which is meant to run nightly and initiate a
'check' on all drives periodically.  It will stop the 'check' after a set
period of time and  continue from where it left off.  It is currently fair
basic and I like  it that way, but if there are particular features that
people would  like to see in this sort of script, now would be a good time to
say "the script of here does the same thing only much better, why not just
use that"...

There have been quite a few changes to improve interaction with systemd.
This probably isn't all perfect yet but hopefully once it is in a real
release it will get tested more.

Thanks in advance for any testing and/or feedback.

NeilBrown