RE: Problem Syncing raid1

well running smartctl to disk with bad sector.
smartctl -t long /dev/sde
after finish
smartctl -a /dev/sde
SMART Self-test log data structure revision number 1

# 1 extended offline completed: read failure  .........  LBA_of_first_error 22549777

# hdparm --read-sector 22549777 /dev/sde
i/o error
# hdparm --yes-i-know-what-i-am-doing --write-sector 22549777 /dev/sde

After that i can read the sector
# hdparm --read-sector 22549777 /dev/sde
0000 0000 ..... etc etc

#smartctl -a /dev/sde
Reallocated_Sector_Ct          0

seem like sector fixed and not relocated.
Still the fsck.reiserfs --rebuild-tree /dev/md4 say input-output error, so i am searching for more bad sectors.

I know what is the bad sector (fsck say 2328735), but i need translate to LBA sector, and still i dont know how do. ( i found on internet but i close the tab jejejjeje)

Best regards
Christian

PD:what is top posting and how i can avoid? hotmail givme 2 options: Reply, and Reply to All

NO responda a esta casilla de email, favor de responder a:
sch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

be free, be linux