Re: Problem Syncing raid1

The good news is your realloc_sector_cnt is 0.

However, run:
smartctl -t long /dev/sda
smartctl -t long /dev/sdb

if you haven't done it in a while
It will tell the controller on the disk to check all the sectors and remap any.

It will generally take several hours to complete, but if SMART detects
any bad sectors it will attempt to remap them. (The OS and badblocks
won't know the difference)
You can run the smart test while the disk is online/mounted without
problems, but the more you lay off the disks, the faster it will run.