Re: [RFE] Please, add optional RAID1 feature (= chunk checksums) to make it more robust

> yeah, i think this too, but IMO Jamiro exposed a specific scenario,
> let´s get back to it and after check a generic scenario,
> he is using small computers (i don´t know if it´s ARM or X86) with
> space to only 2 disks (i told him to use raid5 or raid6 because the
> checksums but he don´t have space for >=3 disks in computer case,
> maybe if we could run raid5 with 2 disks could help... or 1 disk...
> just a idiot idea, but this could help...)

I believe, that Piergiorgio meant something else. It was about
creation of a high number of small partitions on two physical
drives and then build a RAID6 array on top of them. But that's
really a bit overkill :]