Re: [RFE] Please, add optional RAID1 feature (= chunk checksums) to make it more robust

yeah for a 'fast' solution moving from one file system to another that
works with theses checks can help you, while we check if this is
usefull or not

IMHO, if we implement this, we should implement outside any today raid
levels, this should be done between device and filesystem, in others
words:

we should implement this to work like:
DISKS - (OUR NEW SILENT ERROR SECURITY SYSTEM LEVEL, 1 PER DEVICE) -
TODAY RAID LEVELS - FILESYSTEMS

or

DISKS - RAIDS LEVELS - (OUR NEW SILENT ERROR SECURITY SYSTEM LEVEL, 1
PER DEVICE) - FILESYSTEM

or

DISK - (OUR NEW SILENT ERROR SECURITY SYSTEM LEVEL, 1 PER DEVICE) - FILESYSTEM

using this, we "could give more security" to usb pendrives for
example, and any block device (network block device, DRBD, or anyother
block device in linux)