Re: md RAID with enterprise-class SATA or SAS drives

just to understand... i didn't think about a implementation yet...

what could be done to 'multi thread' md raid1,10,5,6?

i didn't understand why it is a problem, i think that the only cpu
time that it need is the time to tell what disk and what position must
be read for each i/o request

i'm just thinking about the normal read/write without resync, check,
bad read/write, or another management feature running

Roberto Spadim
Spadim Technology / SPAEmpresarial