Re: Raid selection questions (10 vs 6, n2 vs f2) on an 8 drive array

Sorry, I can't help responding to this.  I love any post that go's
back to cable ties.  Get as techy as you like, behind the scenes there
WILL be cable ties (or posh Velcro ties, my personal favourite )
somewhere holding the whole kit and caboodle together ;-)

just an off topic attempt at humour :-)
Simon