Re: support for external persistent cache

check:
Key Specifications

    * 500GB, 320GB and 250GB hard drive capacity options   (hard disk
like, maybe 100mb/s with 7200rpm   - it´s you hd disk (/dev/sda in my
example) )
    * 7200-RPM spindle speed
    * 4GB SLC NAND solid state memory   (SSD like, maybe 300mb/s   -
it´s you ssd cache disk (/dev/sdb in my example) )
    * 32MB of drive-level cache  (is it ddr3? ddr3 is 10000mb/s, maybe
less, sata is 3gb/s    - it´s the linux/computer ram memory)
    * SATA 3Gb/s with Native Command Queuing (3000mb/s)

what this disk do?

operational system write to (hd) and read from (hd)

hd:
write/read in memory
if not in memory, read from ssd
if not in ssd, read from hd

write can be async
when loser energy, save memory to ssd, 32mb is fast to write, with
300mb/s ssd speed you can use a super capacitor and have 1 second of
life...
after write to ssd, write to hd