Re: [HELP]Have you solved "2.6.23.1: mdadm/raid5 hung/d-state" problem?

Hi,

If I did not reply then I either did not apply the patch, it did not solve the problem or I upgraded to a newer kernel, I honestly do not remember.

But if you read through the thread, Neil noted that it has been fixed in the patches here:
http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0711.0/1092.html

Justin.