Re: anybody using the gc-ramdisk?

Hi Adam,

I think you will find that device pretty effective, though I'm not
sure if it will be faster than SSD in real-world scenarios or whether
you will run into other IO bottlenecks elsewhere. You can only
consider PCIe connected SSD drives like SuperTalent's and FusionIO.
though they may actually be more expensive and for your application,
you do not need a lot of space.

-T