RE: fsck problems. Can't restore raid

Hi

Thanks, it was an array that was up and running for a long time, and all
of a sudden, this happened.  so there were formatted and up and running
fine.

If I run, `mdadm --examine /dev/sda` etc. on all my disks, I get the
following error on all disks:
mdadm: No md superblock detected on /dev/sda.
thats on all disks... (sda, sdb, sdc, and sdd)

When I run fdisk on /dev/sda I get the following error:
Unable to read /dev/sda

However, running fdisk on all other disks shows that they are up and
formatted with "raid" file type.

Not sure what I can do next...

Thanks
Rick