RE: fsck problems. Can't restore raid

	I take it from your post the drives are not partitioned, and the
RAID array consists of raw disk members?  First, check the superblocks of
the md devices:

	`mdadm --examine /dev/sda`, etc.  If 2 or more of the superblocks
are corrupt, then that's your problem.  If not, then it should be possible
to get the array mounted one way or the other.  Once you get the array
assembled again, then you can repair it, if need be.  Once that is done, you
can repair the file system if it is corrupted.  Once everything is clean,
you can mount the file system, and if necessary attempt to recover any lost
files.