Re: Is My Data DESTROYED?!

I don't understand exactly what it is to be done.  If I can mount using a different superblock, do I then remove one of the drives from the array so I can put that drive away with my data until I can buy another drive to back up the data to?  If so, how?

How is it that the superblock on -both- drives got destroyed?  Isn't RAID10 supposed to be mirrored?