Re: mdadm 3.0.2 won't read mdadm.conf file

No I meant, did you update initramfs after installing mdadm 3.0.2,
after you configured your array with the old version?

You just mentioned that you used 2.6.7 to configure your array, then
installed mdadm 3.0.2 <- after that, did you update initramfs?

--
       Majed B.